Coronavirus has now been declared a global pandemic by the WHO. Almost every country is facing problems due to this life-taking disease. Even, the problem has become so serious lakhs of people are dying daily. Nowadays people are highly focused on immune system boost and protecting themselves from getting affected by this disease. Even the government also repeatedly saying and requesting people to wear a mask while traveling and even requesting people to stay in their homes. But wearing a mask or using a sanitizer is not only enough to get protected. It is also necessary to boost up your immune system so that the risk of infection can be minimized. Considering the same, here we are sharing some of the methods that can help you out in boosting up your immune system against coronavirus.
Improve your diet and get Immune System boost
Diet plays an important role in maintaining our immunity system. If you want to stay healthy and get natural Immune System Boost then it is necessary to eat healthily. Add vegetables, vitamins, ascorbic acid, beta carotene, fruits and others in your diet. In order to enhance the resilience of your body against any infection, you can add mushrooms, green vegetables, bell pepper and other certain foods to your diet. Along with all this, also supplement rich fatty acids in your dose.
Boost immune system by taking proper sleep
Do not compromise with your sleep. It is important for you to take at least a good sleep of 7 to 8 hours. It will help you out in building up your immunity. If you sleep less then it will leave you tired.
It is necessary to drink at least 10 glasses of water every day. If you drink a lot of water then it will help out in releasing the toxins out of your body. Also, add some juices and coconut water to your diet.
Exercise regularly for boosted immune system
Along with taking good food, it is also necessary to have the right exercise routine. Regular exercising will help out in releasing toxins from your body in the form of sweat. It is suggested to exercise for at least 40 minutes daily. Also, your exercise time will depend upon your routine.
This is actually a testing time for everyone. Being at home all the time is also not easy. It affects mental well-being. Stress affects our immunity system a lot. There are few things that can be followed to get rid of the stress and maintain our immunity.
Too much stress can lead towards heart diseases and also others. The best way to get rid of the stress is by doing meditation. It helps in relaxing our mind and body both.
Avoiding smoking and consumption of alcohol
This is one of the major things you need to do for being safe and secure in this pandemic. Smoking and drinking affect our liver and immunity systems also. It is necessary for you to have a strong immune system so that you can fight with the covid-19.
It is the most important tips to consider. Coronavirus is not something we should ignore. In such a situation, it is highly suggested to stop unnecessary travel. Try to avoid getting exposed to the system or public places. Also, if there is something urgent and you are required to travel then must ensure your nose and mouth are properly covered with a mask and you are carrying an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Supplement and foods to eat for boosting UP immunity:
Along with the above given suggestions, you are also advised to consume a few common supplements and super foods that can help out in boosting up the immunity system.
- Vitamin C is one of the major supplements that you should consume to avoid the problems like the common cold. It is one of the most powerful antioxidants. Even it helps in getting rid of severe infections and acute respiratory diseases.
- In order to fight against respiratory tract infections, it is necessary for your body to have sufficient Vitamin D.
- Zinc is one of the important components that help in fighting infections. If you are having any zinc deficiency then you are more prone to flu cold and other viral infection.
- Turmeric and garlic are the natural components that help a lot in boosting up the immunity function. Also, the anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties of these two components are considered better in such a situation.
- Along with all this, you should also try drinking warm water the whole day. And instead of normal tea, try to take herbal tea and replace sugar with jaggery. In order to keep your nostrils clean, apply some clarified butter, coconut oil, or sesame oil. Also, you must take steam every day.
If you want to stay safe then it is necessary to take the right Precautions in guidelines. Also, must avoid getting exposed to open areas.